ZnO (Zinc Oxide)
ZnO is getting attention for it’s fantastic antibacterial power.
It is approved as food additives by U.S FDA and Korea.
ZnO shows strong antibacterial power on general bacteria like staphylococcus aureus, colon bacillus, pseudomonas aeruginosa and also on super bacteria, candida, etc.
It demonstrates 99.9% antibacterial power in testing.
Superior photocatalytic reaction of nano-sized ZnO can remove unpleasant smells.
Ammonia is reduced 99.6% and hydrogen sulfide is reduced 79.6%.
U.S EPA approved ZnO as a safe antimicrobial substance.
2. Front door buttons and locks
3. Public door handles
4. Shopping cart handles
5. Public light switch
6. Toilet (toilet lever, water tap)
7. Various kinds of electronic equipmentsDirections for use
1. Wipe the spot to affix well clean of dust or debris
2. Cut the product into a proper size according to usage
3. Attach to surface by simply pressing the film and pushing out any air bubbles.